The situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and has rapidly evolved in the past few weeks. In these unprecedented times, we, as a global community must work in cohesion to flatten the curve and limit the spread of infections.
CEQUENS has a social responsibility towards our employees, communities, and countries we operate in - to help combat a global threat and be part of the solution that contains COVID-19.
In that light, I’d like to share with you all, as trusted partners, clients, prospects, and candidates, the guidelines and practices that we’ve implemented.
You Can Count on Us
In this rapidly evolving global crisis, swift communication has never been more critical. With our highly resilient, always available CEQUENS Communication Platform, you can count on us to deliver your message across all regions.
- Our platform is georedundant, with 5 data centers spread across four continents.
- It's designed to have 99.96% uptime, and we are still committed to providing uninterrupted services.
- Our Customer Operations and Support provide 24/7 assistance.
At CEQUENS, we’ve taken measures to curb the spread of the virus and have changed the way we work and meet to stay safe.
Here are some of the steps we’ve taken to practice social distancing:
- Our employees started working from home on the 16th of March.
- All domestic and international travels are prohibited to ensure the safety of all our employees.
- Use of public transportation is to be limited; employees are compensated for private cabs if necessary.
- All meetings are now 100% virtual, across all our offices.
- Social distancing is highly encouraged outside of our working hours. Employees are encouraged to stay home for the time being.
This is a global issue, one that I’m positive we can collectively tackle, protect our people, and support our businesses and economy. The spirit of our core values “Customer Fanatics,” “Yes-Minded,” and “Accountable Doers” has never been more relevant as it is today.
Stay Home. Be Kind. Save Lives.
Founder and CEO
We're leading Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider that aims to bridge communication gaps in a communication-driven world.
Powered by innovation and guided by a Cloud-First and Mobile-First approach, we provide omnichannel communication services that enable enterprises and developers to communicate with their customer base worldwide.
CEQUENS proprietary, PCI/DSS compliant Communication Platform leverages the latest cloud technologies and features a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions that are industry-focused, agile, scalable, and cost-effective.
As an Endeavor Entrepreneur and GSMA associate member, CEQUENS plays a pivotal role in transforming communication in the region.
Subscribe to CEQUENS Pulse for more news